<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 12, 2003

MG writes:

I was upset that Pat Robertson advocated blowing up the State Department. So I wrote him a note. You can too:

http://www.cbn.com/partners/bringiton/askpat.asp

Who knows, your question might even be selected for broadcast on the 700 Club!

Here's what I said:

Dear Pat:

Why have you called for the bombing of the State Department? I don't understand why you would advocate the murder of hundreds of innocent Americans. What if some deranged person should take your words to heart and indeed attempt to blow up the State Department?

I'm confused.

Yours truly,

MG


I was going to write the Dept. of Justice and ask the Attorney General if he plans to take action against Pat Robertson and his recent felonious incitement to violence.

Then I read the DOJ's "privacy" policy and got kind of freaked out.




Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?