<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

Clark holds, rubs hands; soothes; projects kind strength 

I know it's cheese, but it's delicious...
From the A.P.:
Clark is relying on his four-star military record to sway voters who want a tough-on-terrorism alternative to Bush. He also has exhibited handshake-to-handshake campaign skills mastered by a fellow Arkansan, former President Clinton.

When Lillye Ramos-Spooner approached Clark in a hotel hallway to ask about the safety of her son, a sniper stationed in Iraq, Clark cradled her right hand between both of his. Rubbing her hands, he said softly, ``You don't have anything to worry about. But I'd say my prayers if I were you, and I'll pray, too.''

She walked away shaking her head ``Just like Clinton, he made me think I was the only person in the room,'' Ramos-Spooner said.
Let me just say this: Lillye Ramos-Spooner, you were the only person in the room.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?