<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

Now THAT's the way to win!!! 

Dear Kerry and Gephardt campaigns,

According to this news story, "former supporters" of Rep. Gephardt and Sen. Kerry are part of the group that is running an ad juxtaposing Howard Dean's face with Osama bin Laden's.

I would like for your respective campaigns to publicly and unequivocally demand that this ad be pulled by its sponsor group.

I am an undecided Democratic voter who will definitely be voting in the primary. I have a website and a long e-mail list. And I would never, ever, in a million years support a candidate who so much as *appeared* to implicitly condone such ads. These kinds of attacks on fellow Democrats are the lowest of the lowest kind of hypocritical sleaze. In other words, they are essentially Republican. And I'm not going to vote for a Democrat who does the Republicans' work for them.

Sincerely,

Blicero
Brooklyn, NY


Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?