<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Lehman, Thompson, Other GOP Saboteurs Left Red-Faced, Mumbling and Sweating in the Face of the Unflappable Wall of Fact and Truth that Is Clarke 

CLARKE: ...And, yes, I will admit, I co-teach a class at the Harvard University and Georgetown University with Mr. Beers. That, I don't think, makes me a member of the Kerry campaign. The White House has said that my book is an audition for a high- level position in the Kerry campaign. So let me say here as I am under oath, that I will not accept any position in the Kerry administration, should there be one -- on the record, under oath. Now, as to your accusation that there is a difference between what I said to this commission in 15 hours of testimony and what I am saying in my book and what media outlets are asking me to comment on, I think there's a very good reason for that. In the 15 hours of testimony, no one asked me what I thought about the president's invasion of Iraq. And the reason I am strident in my criticism of the president of the United States is because by invading Iraq -- something I was not asked about by the commission, it's something I chose write about a lot in the book -- by invading Iraq the president of the United States has greatly undermined the war on terrorism.

(dead silence)

KEAN: Commissioner Fielding?
All the magic.

AmCop will be on hold for two days, while Blicero returns home on his Northern swing and Richard Clarke endures his flaying, crucifixion, and death.

Back on Friday!



Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?