<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Bush Planning August Attack Against Kerry

Mr. Bush's advisers plan to cap the month at the Republican convention in New York, which they said would feature Mr. Kerry as an object of humor and calculated derision.


It is true that during my time on the earth I tended to side with the objects of mockery and derision rather than with the mockers and deriders. But, you know, the times change, and I think my view of this has evolved. I now see "calculated derision" as a necessary, practical tool in the movement to preserve and reify the power of those seeking to promote a Christian world view. My new motto: "Blessed be the calculating deriders, for they will surely enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Can you hear me laughing? It's all so "humorous." Although it looks like I'm weeping, I'm really laughing. I'm laughing with the power-mongers, at the objects of their derision. This RNC convention's going to be a 'gas.' Ha. Hahaha.


Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?