<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

Browsers Crashing 

I've received several reports that people using Internet Explorer on Mac are having their browsers crashed when they try to load AmCop. I believe the problem is related to my stats program (the code which enables me to track the site's traffic--which traffic, by the way, has been on a steady increase, despite the Chien's best wishes) and am trying to solve the problem.

In the meantime, if you're experiencing this problem, I urge you to visit Mozilla and download a free browser. You can get Firefox (the latest model) or the older Mozilla 1.7 (what I use) or some other crazy beta thing they're offering. It's all good. Mozilla's software is rock-solid (and, as I mentioned, free)--I don't believe anyone using Mozilla has had the crashing problem.



Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?