<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Buffalo Christ 



Please excuse the repeat if I've already told this story--then again, it demands another look. This is a fond memento of my drive down I-95 to visit my folks in Florida a couple of years ago. I was spending the night in a budget motel off the interstate in North Carolina, and needed to find some sort of dinner. The motel clerk gave me the number for a local pizza place, and I ordered delivery. I believe I ordered a sub and, as you see, some buffalo wings. After a sullen teenager came and delivered the food, I opened up the containers and found this religious pamphlet. No, I didn't put it there. It came that way--on the wings.

I think this event can, in retrospect, tell us a lot about the 2004 election. And if you take it as a sign that there probably is no hope for this country, I think you're right.




Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?