<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Granholm a Despicable Slut 

Can you believe this shit?

Mich. Governor Pulls Same-Sex Benefits

LANSING, Mich. (AP) - Gov. Jennifer Granholm will remove same-sex partner benefits from contracts negotiated with state workers, said an aide, citing a voter-approved amendment to the Michigan Constitution that bans gay marriage ``and similar unions.''

Cowardly whore. How about a fucking resignation, from someone, somewhere? How about, "You voted for me to be your Democratic governor, you voted for John Kerry for President, and now you also voted to write discrimination into our state law? I don't fucking think so. You can't have it both ways. Nope, not me. Huh-uh. You can vote, but I'm not gonna sign that shit. I've got some motherfucking principles, you know? I'm not going to do your legal gay-bashing dirty work for you. Find some other Canadian-American ho to do it. Seeya. Ring me up after Arnold gets that foreign-born-citizen-can-become-president law passed."

"Honoring the intent of the voters?" Don't make me vomit.



Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?