<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hometown Fascists Break Silence 

Hey AmCoppers, guess what's back? The message board at http://www.recallmontgomeryschoolboard.com/. It appears they've "split" from their sister site at Citizens for a Responsible Cirriculum, which evidently didn't favor threatening the lives of Montgomery County School Board members in the name of God:

This site is NO LONGER affiliated with Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum.

The owner of this site is glad that the traffic on this site led to the organization of Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum (CRC). However, I think that the actions of the Board Members deserve outright condemnation, not accommodation. Accordingly, this site will no longer be affiliated with the CRC and is run solely by the administrator. All content and opinions expressed or implied are the sole property of the site owner. For convenience and for a limited time, I have left a link to the CRC site on the left navigation bar. Further, I am reopening the original message board so that citizens who are truly outraged can communicate with like minded residents of Montgomery county. (click message board over to the left)

Naturally, I'm still blocked from using the board. Until I can figure out a way to subvert these blocks (any suggestions?) or at least get to the library computers, you all can have some fun for me. Be sure to forward me copies of your cleverest messages at blicero47@yahoo.com so I can post them here. Please also send me copies of exemplary messages from the Upcounty Cretins, preferably before the site's administrator deletes them.

Have fun!

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?