<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

... 

We are approaching the point where it will become impossible to continue blogging items like this. Really, to post this without committing either suicide or a violent crime is to degrade myself.

Fox News' Chris Wallace on Hugh Hewitt's Saturday radio program:

But what the FBI memo alleges, and it is an allegation, is, you know, would be considered a day at the beach in the Soviet gulag or Nazi...I mean, what was so horrific in the memo, and I'm not saying, you know, there aren't legitimate questions there, is that someone is chained to a floor and forced to defecate on themselves, and has loud rock music playing. Excuse me? I mean, you know, Auschwitz? Bergen Belsen? The Soviet gulag? I think they would have been very happy to be allowed to defecate on themselves.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?