<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Das Schnell-Zug 

I´m in Berlin. Nothing much going on here, so instead we´ll have a Quote of the Day from Die Kleinische Hund:

I rallied around the flag after 911

and Giuseppe Abote´s response:

Some questions for chien:

1. Did you actually, literally rally around a physically existing American flag?

2. If so, on what date and in what place did this happen, and do you have photos?

3. When you say you "rallied around" the flag, can I take that to mean that you minced, skipped, and/or pranced in a circle about a pole or halyard of some kind?

4. Can you explain how your actions directly benefited American soldiers fighting in your place in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I understand clearly how you, as a conservative, personally prepared for war.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?