<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Go fuck yourself, Mr. Cheney." 

This citizen is far too kind.

Update--courtesy of The Fixin's Bar:

Dear the F.C.C.:

I am writing you to express my disgust over the episode on the news show on CNMSHBO-SPAN where vice potus president Dick Chainie was on the tv, and the one man told him to “go F-U-C-K yourself Mister Chainie”. Firstly I am mad because this person who shouted these sin verbs is taking attention away from the tragedy of the rain in the southland. Secondly, I was then forced to try to explain to my children about mastorbations, and whether or not all men do it, including Mister Chainie. Please stop showing live news and conducting interviews where Black looters can shout out anti-americanisms at the whim of a hat just to try to get on the tv. They are lying on the ! tv, and it is like the new 9/11 all over again.

Sincerely,
an angry american

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?