<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SOTU cont'd./blogroll 

I didn't watch it or listen to it, but I'm sorry I missed Paula Zahn's brilliant assessment of national opinion:

ZAHN: But security is still going to be a huge issue in this country, and whether you like it or not, you've got a lot of people out there saying, if you're Republican, we're going to keep the country safe, you know, if you vote for a Democrat, that basically you want to be bombed.

Who could disagree?

Anyway, not that anyone gives a shit about our blogroll, but some of the blogs on it I don't even know if they still exist. Please suggest your favorite blogs or other sites in the comments and I'll put them all up in the sidebar piece.

Update from speakingcorpse:

And perhaps you'd consider some of my personal favorites:

You Are Already a Terrorist
Homicide or Suicide?
You Are Under Arrest
From a Brig Off the Coast of South Carolina
Jose Padilla's Diary
John Walker Lindh Was Right
Shit-fucking
Once You've Swallowed It It's Too Late
Eli, Eli Lama Sabachthani
I Can't Stop Breathing
Dick-in-Hole
What is Gay?
From My Asshole to Me
Barack Osama
Toilet v. Swimming Pool

Any other suggestions?

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?