<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 22, 2006

neener. neener. boom. 

As speakingcorpse accurately points out below, we are fucked.

In an environment where there was some conceivable social or spiritual cost to my actions I would forbear pointing out the following. However, since there is quite literally no hope at all in the present situation, I will take a moment to cast my last shred of dignity away.

Over a year ago I wrote:

Gonzales will be confirmed. Torture will be essentially legalized in the US. America will attack Iran before 2008 either directly or by proxy.


Events have borne me out on all counts.

I was right.

They were wrong.

I told everyone so.

I take this to my imminent grave as a consolation. A pathetic pleasure surely, roughly on par with a feeble ejaculation during a wet dream about a relative. Nevertheless it is something. Something is better than nothing.

But Nothing is on the march.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?