<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Rulergate: Some Unanswered Questions 

1. How long until an Osama video is "released"?

2. What if Osama announces that he is absolutely horrified at Mark Foley's behavior? Will that mean that the rest of us will have to cease being--indeed, become the opposite of--absolutely horrified?

3.
Shimkus added: “I think, based on the information I had, what I did was fine. If I regret something, maybe I should have had Dale [Kildee] with me because now it’s going to be a political football.
Doesn't Shimkus mean "a political lacrosse stick"?

4. By the time of the November elections, will a majority of Americans be clear on the difference between an email and an IM?


Finally, Bay Buchanan says we have GOP leadership "that believes the predator." I agree with her, though I don't think the point has anything to do with Mark Foley, and would more accurately be phrased "believes in the Predator."



Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?