<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging 
















"What the fuck is wrong with you? We liked the old stuff!!"

So I've been shopping around for new brands of food to give these critters. (They eat a combo of wet and dry.) I guess my basic criteria are no Menu Foods stuff and no wheat gluten--though honestly, spending even a little time amid the hysterics on the pet blogs (some of them justifiably hysterical, don't get me wrong) gives one the impression that the only way to keep your cat alive and healthy is to breed mice in your kitchen cupboard and blend up a few each day, adding of course the requisite amino acids and bacillus species in the proper measurements, by hand.

Plus I have a creeping suspicion that Menu Foods may now be the safest producer of pet foods--I mean, who's less likely to fuck up the next time--them, or someone else?

Don't know if any cat people read this blog--but if so, what are you feeding yours?

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?