<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 28, 2008

i think i see a way out of this 

So Joe Scarborough has revoked the American status of anyone who cares about how we got into Iraq:

OBAMA: I do know Al Qaeda's in Iraq, and that's why we should continue to strike Al Qaeda targets, but I have some news for John McCain. And that is that there was no such thing as Al Qaeda in Iraq before George Bush and John McCain decided to invade Iraq. They took their eye off the people who were responsible for 9/11 -- that would Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, which is stronger now than at anytime since 2001. I've been paying attention, John McCain.
GEIST: So are you ready for eight months of that argument?

SCARBOROUGH: Well, you know, it is an argument -- Mika's gonna disagree with me on this one -- but I would guarantee you, guarantee you, that while a lot of people in Manhattan and Georgetown and on college campuses are worried about what happened in 2002 and the lead up to the war, Americans are concerned about what's happening now.


I don't know much about Georgetown and college campuses, but I'm pretty sure Manhattanites are concerned with the cause and effect part of foreign policy. Having a bulls-eye painted on places you frequent tends to raise the awareness. If only a few ticks above average.

So if being a target makes you not American, then Americans are under no threat from terrorism. Which means the war must be over.

I just won the War on Terrorism. You're welcome.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?