<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

McCain on the juice? 

You decide.


Bonds circa 1990 vs. Bonds circa 2000.

"What's all this about my head size?" Bonds asked. "My hat size is the same today as when I started. My head hasn't grown. I've always been a 7-1/4 to a 7-3/8 my whole career. You can go check. Sometimes you get one and you sweat, it gets smaller, so you go a size up or a size down. Those things shrink when you sweat or they get wet during a season.

"I saw a 13-year-old kid on one of the news shows talking about my head size. How do they know? That kid hasn't seen 15 years of my career and he's talking about my head size. That's one of the saddest things, man. That's manipulation. They manipulated that kid."

McCain in 2000 vs. McCain in 2008.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?