<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Beer Summit 

I have to say, Skip Gates had an excellent line:

"When he’s not arresting you, Sergeant Crowley is a really likable guy.”


As to the beer:

The four drank out of beer mugs. Mr. Obama had a Bud Lite, Sergeant Crowley had Blue Moon, Professor Gates drank Sam Adams Light and Mr. Biden, who does not drink, had a Buckler nonalcoholic beer.


I have to give props to Sgt. Crowley for being the only attendee at the summit to choose a halfway decent beer--and a seasonally appropriate one at that.

As to Gates and President Obama, I have to say that, on account of their drinking lite beer, they are pussies.

And as to Obama drinking Bud Lite, I don't know which disappoints me more: that it's a pandering choice, meant to be conspicuously non-"elitist"; or that he actually enjoys drinking that tasteless carbonated piss.


Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?