<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Retarded Baby 

I can't wait to read Levi Johnston's latest tell-all in Vanity Fair. The best part of the preview:

Sarah Palin seemed to dote more on her new grandson, Tripp, than on her own infant, Trig. "Sarah has a weird sense of humor. ... Sarah would call Trig -- who was born with Down syndrome -- 'my little Down's baby.' ... and sometimes say, playing around, 'No, I don't want the retarded baby -- I want the other one,' and pick up Tripp. That was just her -- even her kids were used to it."

Also:

The Palins' four older children did most of the cooking and cleaning. The governor "always wanted things and she wanted other people to get them for her. If she wanted a movie, Bristol and I would go to the video store; if she wanted food, we'd get her something to eat, like a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell."

Crunchwrap Supreme. Eeww.



Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?