<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Annular Flashback: "Apocalypse Delayed" 

From last Halloween:

OK, perhaps I overreacted about the Osama tape a little bit. Perhaps I owe an apology to certain friends who, out for nothing more than a pleasant pre-Halloween cavort last night, were instead subjected to rant declaring the Ultimate Triumph of the Bush-Osama-Devil-Christ in the form of Composite Deity, and my call for not only plagues of locusts, dust, frogs, snakes, cicadas, wasps, and so forth, but an apocalyptic flood of shit and fire to sweep over all America, bringing its citizens the Death they clearly craved.

Perhaps I spoke too soon.

Nope: turns out I didn't.

Also: the post-election bumper stickers were pretty good.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?