<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tyson to Fight Women (In the Ring); Liquid Shit, Cont'd. 

At the press conference, Tyson posed for photos with fans, signed autographs and campaigned for Maryland U.S. Senate candidate Michael Steele.

Tyson, wearing a white and blue Steele for U.S. Senate T-shirt, said he used to believe black Republicans were "sellouts." But Tyson said he changed his mind after researching the Maryland lieutenant governor.

"We have to open our eyes more," Tyson said, as he pointed to his T-shirt.

As some of you may remember, I was relieved from having to make good on my threats to my home state of Maryland in the 2004 election cycle. However, I can assure you that if Michael Steele wins this election--or even comes within 5 points of winning--I will do everything in my power to drive not only through Potomac and River Falls but through all the state in a special truck equipped to spray highly-pressurized liquid shit in all directions; and then drive my car headlong into the Chesapeake Bay.

Update: OK, I get the connection. From a March NYT article:

Steele's only sibling is Monica Turner, a Georgetown-educated pediatrician (as well as an ex-wife of Mike Tyson, the former heavyweight champ)

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?