<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 21, 2007

Raymond Jackson '08 

Have other people also been getting the sense that the GOP field this season is missing that "perfect candidate"? I even had the sense that there was some specific person, who ought to be running, but isn't...yet I couldn't seem to put my finger on it, until, glancing through the AmCop archives, I came across this post from a little over three years ago:

Couple Accused of Starving Sons Speak Out

NEW YORK (AP) -- A couple charged with starving their four adopted sons contends the boys starved themselves, telling a magazine the oldest boy lied to authorities about conditions in the family's home.

Raymond and Vanessa Jackson broke their 13-month silence to talk with a reporter from New York magazine about the case. They are awaiting trial on charges of aggravated assault and child endangerment.
...

Raymond Jackson, 51, said the teen misled investigators.

``I know Bruce loves us,'' Raymond Jackson, 51, told the magazine for this week's issue. ``I know he does. But sometimes I think about how my life is completely turned around. And it's because he told a lie. He told a lie on me. He told a lie on us.''


The rest of the post covers young Bruce's singing, pageantry, and unprovoked habit of gnawing on wallboard.

Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?