<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Cabal for Reactionary Cretinism 

For those of you wondering what's going on with the "Citizens for a Responsible Cirriculum" [haHAHAhahaha!!] in Montgomery County, MD, I'm not really sure, since I've been blocked from their messages boards. They also changed the format so that all posts go through the moderator for approval before appearing on the board.

For those of you not blocked, I encourage you to keep posting messages. And send copies of those messages to me. Also, take advantage of the contact info on the site to write your own messages of support to the school board members themselves.

I was interviewed last night by a reporter for The Black and White, the newspaper at my alma mater Walt Whitman H.S., named after a militant homosexual poet who attempted to foist his radical agenda on our nation; he also worked to recruit youth into 'the lifestyle.'

So I'll post the story when it runs.


Google
WWW AmCop

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?